GO DutchTravel, TERMS & CONDITIONS, GROUPS
All published rates are in net EUROS. Rates are non commissionable and based on tariffs. Rates and taxes are currently in force and subject to availability. Hotel rates are quoted per person, per night, including breakfast and taxes unless otherwise mentioned.
GO DutchTravel will only accept booking and enquiries in writing.
BOOKING CONDITIONS GROUPS:
All bookings must be confirmed in writing within GO DutchTravel office hours (from Monday till Friday 09:00-17:00hrs)
- Group rates are based on a minimum group size of 20 pax.
- For last-minute bookings (bookings within one month before arrival) we require full payment after confirmation.
- Options will expire automatically on the release dates.
- A final rooming list is due 14 days prior to arrival. From 14 days up to 7 days a deviation of 10% of the total rooming requirement is allowed. A deviation of within 7 days before arrival is subject to 100% cancellations costs.
- We will do our best to meet your request for alterations to the booking which you have confirmed. However if this would involve major alterations to the confirmed arrangements, such as change in arrival, departure or accommodation, we may be liable to pay cancellation charges on your behalf. Therefore we reserve the right to treat the original booking as cancelled by you and it will be subject to the cancellation charges as shown below.
- If any cancellation reduces the size of the group, the rates will be adjusted to reflect the new group size.
CANCELLATION of GROUPS:
Cancellations must be in writing and will come into force on the day it is received by us. During office hours only from 09:00 till 17:00hrs. GO DutchTravel will reconfirm the cancellation. You must always request GO DutchTravel to reconfirm the cancellations as evidence that the cancellation has in fact been effected.
If cancellation takes place:
- more than 8 weeks before arrival date, the client is not liable to pay any compensation.
- between 56 and 35 days before arrival date, the client is liable to pay 20% of reservation value
- between 34 and 28 days before arrival date, the client is liable to pay 45% of reservation value
- between 27 and 14 days before arrival date, the client is liable to pay 60% of reservation value
- between 13 and 4 days before arrival date, the client is liable to pay 90% of reservation value
- 3 days before arrival date, the client is liable to pay 100% of reservation value
Please note that above mentioned cancellation conditions are valid for most group bookings.
However for some hotels stricter conditions (with higher fees) may apply.
You have to issue your own vouchers which will state: “ Booking and payment through GO DutchTravel”. Vouchers are honored by the understanding that each voucher states the correct information, concerning the booking details confirmed by GO DutchTravel. You can only issue vouchers to clients for bookings which are reconfirmed by GO DutchTravel, therefore we are not responsible for any errors or mistakes made on your behalf.
All our quotations and contracts are due to Dutch law. Disputes must be brought forward to the Dutch court. GO DutchTravel acts solely on behalf of passengers in the capacity of an agent, therefore GO DutchTravel takes no responsibility for obvious mistakes or faults of third parties involved. Our liability will be limited to 100% of reservation value.
In case of any complaints concerning the travel arrangements made through GO DutchTravel, passengers are requested to contact either their agent or GO DutchTravel immediately.GO DutchTravel will do it’s utmost to solve the problem in an acceptable way. In case the complaint is not solved in a satisfying and acceptable way GO DutchTravel will need a written letter of complaints within 3 weeks after departure. Complaints of clients who have not communicated to us their problem during their stay and letters of complaints which are not received on time, will not be dealt with.
PAYMENT CONDITIONS GROUPS:
After the group reservation is confirmed by you, we require a deposit as indicated on the hotel confirmation. The balance amount is required on our bank account at least 1 week before arrival, via bank-swift only.
If GO DutchTravel is placed in the position where we are forced to take legal action to recover outstanding amounts, the incasso or juridical legal costs and lost interest will be added in full to the amount owed by the client.
GO DutchTravel reserves the right to cancel all arrangements and bookings without prior notice in case of non-compliance with the above mentioned conditions.